19" Satin Black Ace 132 Alloy Wheels-SOLD!

rawbhp

With a baby on the way I am going to be selling my Z soon, so need to return it to standard. First off are the wheels:

Spec:

Ace 132

19x8.5 front ET43 (plus 25mm Eibach spacers = ET18)

19x10 rear ET38 (plus 20mm Eibach spacers = ET18)

Originally bought from Rare Rims these are the only set I have ever seen on a Z. They are designed for a Skyline but with the help of a set of Eibach Hubcentric spacers they sit perfectly without rubbing and have a lovely motorsport feel about them, especially with the deep dish on the back B) . They also have custom Z centre caps.

I have had them refurbed in satin black by BV Engineering, a very reputable and long-standing alloy wheel company, at a cost of over £200. They are perfect apart from some extremely minor curbing marks on one front wheel which have been touched up with matching paint and are virtually invisible.

Falken 452 tyres all round (no punctures or other damage) with 6mm front and 5mm rear tread left. Black internal-drive wheel nuts including lockers.

I will sell these complete with spacers, but need a set of standard Rays in perfect condition with good tyres as part exchange in order to sell my car.

I’m after £800 for wheels, tyres, spacers and nuts (if you have a set of Rays and good tyres then let me know and we can agree a price for part exchange) and am open to sensible offers.

In order to exchange wheels I’d be looking to meet at Japex in Kings Langley, right by J20 of the M25 – I’m sure Ross or Stuart will carry out the swop for a small fee ;). Please PM me if interested.

Photos:

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_00212.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

• 2 weeks later...