Excited New member

Picking up a silver roadster GT this saturday and can't wait!! Couldn't sleep last night. I think the car is great and after driving my mates 911 which is a great car but is a yr 2000 and cost him £36k i'd rather have the z and £10k in my back pocket anyday.

Never drove the roadster so hope I like it. Live on the Isle of Man which is a great place to own a car like this (when the weather is good that is) Looking forward to giving Jeremy Clarkson a run for his money in his ford GT as he lives over here part of the time :) And if anyone fancies the fod there's one for sale over here for a mere £160k, barking mad.

Anyone come over for TT? Try bringing your z over for Mad Sunday, basically a free track day with a great atmostphere.

No its April 2005, 12.5K miles and described as new condition (hopefully it will be when I get there). Being on the IOM I have to take a plane to view and buy, crazy I know (don't pay much tax over here so can't complain really) Fly to Luton on sat am and drive up to Liverpool to board ferry for nice calm 3hr crossing, not!! . All in all about 15 hours round trip.

TT week is great, whether your into bikes or not. 1st week in June, you must experience it at least once in your life.

Its called "Muffle mountain" for those who have kids that have Thomas Tank engine DVD (it was filmed over here).

Lots of car clubs come over, if enough interest could arrange first Z tour to IOM? Car clubs always welcome and the tour can usually start at the grandstand followed by a lap of the TT course.

I was on the IOM with the Z (stayed @ the Sefot Hotel, very nice) for a long weekend in november! we had another member with the Z on the old board and a very nice guy too! he helped me organising the trip....now he's got an M5. What can i say I drove the whole of the island in one day from Douglas to the Sound then up and on the TT circuit, weather was mostly sunny (the Sunday was soooo warm) and most roads were awesomeeeeeeeeee, done some silly speeds, scared my gf shitless, enjoyed the nightlife @ the Hilton, woke up to sea views from the special suite @ the Sefton, GREAT break!!!!

B)B)B)

will post pics over the weekend when I go back home :teeth:

:welcome:

Now the proud owner of a gunmetal GT roadster with rays. Drove back from Luton on Saturday to the island. To my knowledge no other roadster here. Ave 26 mpg acording to the on board computer, but not sure how accurate this is? Superd drive with very little wind noise and very comfortable to drive.

that reminded me....:teeth:

:worthless:

Val, I wanted 2 say that but then thought i'd be 2 faced. Still not posted any myself.... Promise this week :D

at the same time i wanted to attach the pics i have of the IOM when I was there in Nov, but we seem to have an issue uploading pics, both as attachments and in the gallery :dry:

Chris'll sort soon ;)