Black 04 Three Bridges

TimFF

I used to see one in the mornings going to work, near Crawley leisure park, when I had my fto, but I haven't seen it since I've had mine, typical! I go to Weybridge quite often to visit family and there's loads over there, u can spot one every minute. And I went to Chichester recently and there's loads there too. :scare:

• 5 months later...

Plenty of Zeds around Crawley, I see a few on the A23. Over the last week I've seen two azures, one a coupe and one a roadster and a gun metal coupe on the Ifield roundabout. There's also a sunset one that I see quite a lot and there also another two people where I work with gun metal coupes. Getting a bit too common around here!

I've got an 04 GM coupe, but I park it up near the shops and walk to the station at around 7.35 AM and noticed that I saw a black 350 most days.

If you spot someone stumbling about looking like hell (I hate mornings), give us a blip of the throttle!