hacked off........

stuey

ive spent hours on the net looking for 19s for me car but getting the right style in the right colour wiv the right offsett is a night mare :rant: obviously the right money is a factor aswell............. :) all the web sites point me in the direction of america........... :headhurt: ......... humf :dry:

ive spent hours on the net looking for 19s for me car but getting the right style in the right colour wiv the right offsett is a night mare :rant: obviously the right money is a factor aswell............. :) all the web sites point me in the direction of america........... :headhurt: ......... humf :dry:

I'm currently looking for my second Zed but it amazes me, that for such a stunning looking car, how many after market wheels don't suit the car. I haven't seen a set yet that I would fit to my (forthcoming) Zed. The original set I had on my 2004 Zed (the 6 spoke non Rays), I thought, really suited the car and would have them again over anything else. I never thought I would say that as I usually hate OEM wheels (apart from the Clio V6 ones which I liked).

toffeeman.