Clutch problems when hot.

nickjon

Hi Guys,

I have a 2005 305z with 54000 miles on the clock. Im am experiencing problems with the clutch when the car is hot, the pedal gets lower and lower till it is hard to change gear. Its done this for a while now, wasn't a problem cause I dont drive too far but I have recently changed jobs and now need to go further.

I have read it could be a problem with the fluid boiling due to heat from the exhaust and new stainless lines and fluid will sort it?

Any advice would be appriciated.

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I have a 2005 305z with 54000 miles on the clock. Im am experiencing problems with the clutch when the car is hot, the pedal gets lower and lower till it is hard to change gear. Its done this for a while now, wasn't a problem cause I dont drive too far but I have recently changed jobs and now need to go further.

I have read it could be a problem with the fluid boiling due to heat from the exhaust and new stainless lines and fluid will sort it?

Any advice would be appriciated.

Thanks

You will require a new slave cyl, braided line and fluid to fix this issue. :thumbs:

All in stock and good to go same/next day :yahoo:

viewtopic.php?f=157&t=57106

Drop me a PM if I can help you further :thumbs:

Alex. :)