selling advice

john smith

sadly due to not being used i am trying to sell my Zed,

i have it on piston heads, and e-bay :rant:

jesus christ, if i get another offer from a merchant seaman, or a broker from out of the country , offering to pay by transaxbankcoderubbermoneyo, and collect the car unseen i will go mental.

where do all these scammers come from, ive also had dealers offering to sell it for this and promise that !!!!!!

its a genuine car and i am a genuine seller , so why do these nunpties keep trying.

anyway, i want to advertise it here, but it states a 100 post count, but somewhere i thought it said 50 ???

any help please?

i look on ebay all the time, currently at transit tippers, every now and again you see one, its allways about £3000 under what it shoul be , and lo and behold its someone who says

"email me for more pictures" they then contact you via email and its the same old scam, you pay into an account and then they release the vehicle.

why do ebay not spot them ??

ive had them on fiat 500 , and minis my wife was buying , hi lux, L200 pick ups , they must literally be on evry type of car, and they just hack someones account.

soon as you say "this stinks , i will pay cash ," thats it they vanish !!!!

Criteria got changed to 100 'quality' posts and 6 months membership mate to stop people signing up, posting 50 posts of crap and naffing off.

Read http://www.419eater.com or my '419 scams explained' thread on here.

could it not be "100 quality post OR 6 months ??"

Nope

Forum rules

a MINIMUM LIMIT OF 100 POSTS before you can post in this section and has been a MEMBER FOR A MINIMUM OF 6 MONTHS. This rule is there for anyone wishing to get an idea of the history of the car and its owner.