Help identifying headlights

Plummerman

Seen some funky headlights on Spyder autos website

http://spyderauto.com/product.php?id=PR ... hts-Chrome

But I'm getting lost in all the is it this type, or is it that OEM light :wacko:

Here goes 03 JDM.. The high beam is definatley Halogen. The yellowy look, but low beam up against the garage has a bluey/ white tinge which suddenly gets brighter ( seems to move) after a few seconds..

Is this a HID on non HID headlight? As I'm struggling searching the answer and I don't wanna part with cash to a States side company and get the wrong unit (in a years time when it arrives) :bang:

Cheers Phil

:shrug: Really? Why not buddy? I'm guessing someone's had a bad time with said (looks lovely) items :cry:

So then if these aren't upto it have you got any suggestions from and English seller, styles etc

And most important what type of units have I got at the mo

Phil

:shrug: Really? Why not buddy? I'm guessing someone's had a bad time with said (looks lovely) items :cry:

So then if these aren't upto it have you got any suggestions from and English seller, styles etc

And most important what type of units have I got at the mo

Phil

Post a pic of your car just now - is it a facelift model???

Those lights are hideous IMO - thats all! In my opinion you would be better modifying your OEM lights. There are plenty of threads on here about this Here are my lights before I had the yellow parts black.

th_IMG_0023.jpg