Reached my limit????

Everytime I try to attatch new picts up to a message it says I have reached my limit. Do I need to buy credit or something to attatch pictures now??? Also how do you attatch pics to your message without having it as a thumbnail, is there some special HTML coding needed here? Im totally clueless :surrender:

What it means is that you have "attached" up to 2mb worth of attachments to your posts.

If you click on your user profile (the button under each of your posts that says "profile")

There is a link in there that will allow you to view what attachments you have posted. If the threads are now old or attachments are no longer needed, you can delete them to free up space.

You can host pictures either on our own gallery (gallery link above) or on a site such as photobucket etc. Our gallery has a limit of 2mb also I beleive.

Nope - you certainly dont have to buy credits etc for the site, I have upped your allowance to 5mb for attachments, so you should now be ok - but in order to be able to post up a large picture without having the thumbnail, you will need to host the pictures either on photobucket (or similar) or on our gallery and link to it that way.

Attachments to posts are not primarily intended for displaying pictures, but are useful if you want to attach word documents or spreadsheets etc.

Post up if you have any difficulties and we can talk you through it if you want :thumbs:

Hope that helps... :)