3 x Toyo Proxes T1R + Stock Exhaust Tips - reduced

bodeboo

Just treated the car to four brand new tyres and also a new Scorpion exhaust although the stuff I took off has some good life in them yet... for info its a 56 plate GT with 55k on the clock

TYRES

When i bought my car she weirdly had 3 Toyo T1R tyres (fitted after 40k miles) and one Bridgestone RE040 - previous owner was female! ( :stir: )

The rears were due replacement (especially the older RE040) and so rather than mix my tyres I have got four new FK452's all round.

So we have...

2 x 225/45/R18 Toyo Proxes T1R tyres that have that have typically 4mm tread left - probably 5mm in the middle and if I was being really picky, touching 3mm on the inner side.

No puncture repairs and a good deal of life left in them.

These are tricky to get hold of now so good if anyone wants to keep using these highly rated tyres.

Was

£80 for pair collected or £100 delivered

Now

£60 for pair, £80 collected.

P1010207.jpg

P1010208.jpg

P1010209.jpg

1 x 245/45/R18 Toyo Proxes T1R that has 3mm of tread left, again maybe touching 2.5mm on the inner side

No puncture repairs and hopefully good for someone whip is still running these make of tyre..

£20 collected £35 delivered

P1010214.jpg

P1010215.jpg

STOCK TIPS

Finally, my OEM Stock exhaust started blowing recently (typical failure between mid and rear sections) and replaced it with a Scorpion cat back (courtesy of Cougar Store)

I know many fitting aftermarket exhausts but prefer the look of the Stock Tips, so I still have the back box and have polished up the tips. I think a few on here have taken the similar tips off and then fitted them to their new exhausts to keep get the better sound but keep the look of the stock Tips...

Can be collected or I can take the tips off and stick them in the post (+£10)

Willing to take offers on these..

P1010225.jpg

P1010228.jpg

Any questions or more pics let me know...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...