About to purchase a K&N typhhon

dr bru

Ok so the part number is 69-7070TP but I am buying this from a seller based in the US.

Even though the part number appears to be the same we are both not sure if this filter will fit my UK spec (2005) z.

Does anyone know if there are any actual differences and will this fit straight on my car?

Cheers

thanks for the advice and offer guys but Im specifically after the one with polished aluminium. Buying it from the US which comes to the equivalent of £160 inc shipping which i think is pretty good
Dude this one is the same and in the UK, means you will get it faster. :thumbs:

The polished one will definitely look better, unless you're going for a blue theme in your engine bay.

I have the polished one, a friend of mine has the blue one. The blue looks cheaper to be honest.

Installation is fairly easy, just take your time. Only one bolt for a certain bracket in the front bumper is hard to get to.

dr bru, you mind me asking where your getting this from??? also interested in getting this.. what website??

thanks

Ok so the part number is 69-7070TP but I am buying this from a seller based in the US.

Even though the part number appears to be the same we are both not sure if this filter will fit my UK spec (2005) z.

Does anyone know if there are any actual differences and will this fit straight on my car?

Cheers