Is this lucky?

Leeroy

Halfway through waxing the car on saturday it rained, as usually seems to happen to me lately. Then, after another 2 hours re-doing the morning's work this happened!!!

IMAG0282.jpg

I'm not kidding when I say it was all over every panel :lol: Isn't it supposed to be lucky to be sh*t on? Note to Spursmaddave - no pics please :surrender:

[Dexter]

Judging by the splatter patterns that didn't happen while the car was stationary.

In fact to get that sort of movement with just rain water I need to be going about 40mph so that'll be over 60mph with the higher density 'substance', especially looking at where it has run along the side of the car from the front bumper.

Were you following a high speed, open backed ostrich delivery truck?

[/Dexter]

Judging by the splatter patterns that didn't happen while the car was stationary.

In fact to get that sort of movement with just rain water I need to be going about 40mph so that'll be over 60mph with the higher density 'substance', especially looking at where it has run along the side of the car from the front bumper.

Were you following a high speed, open backed ostrich delivery truck?

I'm liking your velocity/shatsplatter analysis MacW :lol:

I did wonder what could cause that much mess, my money is on a gull. Or maybe a tight formation of simultaneously defecating starlings :scare: