Modified Nationals: 3rd and 4th June 2006

Removed

Taken from website:

"Modified Nationals 2006 will be an exciting new concept for us; we are taking what has been a fantastic party weekend and modified car event with 2 nights of partying and 2 show days and adding to it a race element. From 2006 you can now race the only purpose built banked oval NASCAR circuit in the country, an infield track and a 0-60, 1.8th mile drag strip all in 1 weekend at Rockingham Motor Speedway the fastest motor racing track in the UK."

Dates for your diary are June 3rd & 4th 2006.

http://www.modifiednationals.co.uk/

sounds like an interesting show to be present at....

B)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds quite good, but I think we only have a couple of weeks to book a club stand.

Rockingham is a great venue indeed :)

ah what the hell, if we make a decent number I'm up for it! B)

TheMinel

AndyC

NickMSM + Holly as obligatory stand babe! B)

anymore? :teeth:

OH YES! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:lol:

PS emailed speed-racing to get an update, there might be a few days hitch as my CC was in the database of Performance Nissan that got hacked (see thread in "General" ) so there'll be a few days till I get a new card :)

guys booking needs to be in by 5th May, prices are as follow:

£25 weekend ticket for driver

£30 weekend ticket for passensger

£5 VIP upgrade (indoor viewing area, VIP exclusive suite, evening entertainment)

Weekend tickets include: free camping, free showers, special club show area, grandstand seating, inter-club competition

ALSO track opportunities (15 minutes sessions):

National track: £25

Oval track £25

1/8 mile & 0-60 drag strip x 3 runs £10

Special offer full on racer:

1x national track session, 1x oval track session, 3x 1/8 mile £50

• 2 weeks later...

yeah no probs mate, just waiting for andyC to give me an answer :)

how many tickets do you need? full weekend? trackday time? anything from my post above?

also please PM me the REG of the car and your full name (and passnger if you have one) as I need to put in the form :)

Sorry for the delay guys, been working like mad over the last few days so haven't been around!!

Let me check my diary when I get home tonight and also see what the missus' whereabouts are and I'll let you know first thing in the morning!!

Mornin boys, Val I've just PM'd you but was saying that I'm up for it but can only do 1 day. What I forgot to say was that I'm not fussed about any track passes, I'm giving her too much stick as it is at the moment so I'll give her the weekend off!! :D

ok booking then for 3 cars, 2 passengers all VIP tickets

PS just found out we can even arrive on the Friday evening, still tempted to camp there, will have to find out more about that, ie where is the camping area, the club stands etc...

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

we decided to open our stand to the Streetrace guys (met them @ Santa Pod, nice bunch of guys) and have a "joint" one as they will be getting about 4 cars down, and one of them forgot to book their own stand :)

Should be nice, and they have nice girls too, so it's all good :teeth:

normal_554DSC00145.jpg