Modified Zed and/or yellow GT4

Yella Fella

• 4 weeks later...

Right people, I am in a position of buying as of today, after missing out on a black ninja nismo roadster I'm back on the coupe tip and looking to drift.

Show me your performance modded rides for sale, preferably yellow, blue, silver, black in that order too ;)

David chans car is immaculate see it almost everyday as he's five mins away. If your looking for a black zed his one is the way to go. I know his brakes have been changed recently so that's a few quid saved. In all seriousness it's a brilliant example mechanically. I'll give him to give you a pm later tonight when I pass his house.

David chans car is immaculate see it almost everyday as he's five mins away. If your looking for a black zed his one is the way to go. I know his brakes have been changed recently so that's a few quid saved. In all seriousness it's a brilliant example mechanically. I'll give him to give you a pm later tonight when I pass his house.

Not a fan of the veilside kit on the coupe

Looks like I'd have to go back to autotrader and pistonheads then, if only my integra was sold last summer as seen loads I wanted for sale B)