Newbie looking for advice.

Lol this is quite funny, I'm 21 and from Cardiff and just recently bought an 07 313, no big regrets so far... Tax is £475 per year mind! Also so far I've spent a good £300-£400 quid so far on nigly bits but knew about most of them before buying the car x

You know what the funniest thing about this post is?

Seabee has been emailing his bird or a bird he's flirting with in the office and he's automatically put a kiss on the end of his post. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for all the help and welcomes guys, I am now finally the owner of a 54 GT. Had it just a few days and love it already! Few pics below, it's completely standard atm. Will be looking to add a few OEM+ touches to it but a few things to sort out first suc as the PITA Bose left speaker problem :( and other bits and bobs which I need to get the spray gun out for such as the wiper arms....

deaf5220.jpg

5933c368.jpg

Looking to add some subtle touches such as upgrading the interior, side and numberplate lights, wheels refurb, roof wrap, some alcantara wrapping in the interior and an engine bay dress up!

Will see you on the forums ;)