What have you done for the last couple of hours?

CrustyCrab

Starts at 12 and an hour would get us there nice and easy. Motorway is quickest but dull. Could do a scenic route and pick up pappa smurf on the way :teeth:

I may very well attend this, Greg are you up for it? Just got to double check with the GF that I've not planned anything. :)

Starts at 12 and an hour would get us there nice and easy. Motorway is quickest but dull. Could do a scenic route and pick up pappa smurf on the way :teeth:

Well me and the misses are up for a bit of a road trip, so yeah up for it. Where are we going to assemble? Lol

Well me and the misses are up for a bit of a road trip, so yeah up for it. Where are we going to assemble? Lol

Do you want to head over to our neck of the woods for 11? Get to play on the bends again then :teeth:

Yeah no probs, Steve if you're going I'll make my way to yours just before 11 then.

Looking forward to it! :D

Yeah I'm up for Saturday and the convoy :thumbs:

Now all I need to do is create some time to give the zed a wash................. :wacko:

Cool, Cheers for that Steve.

I'm planning on a Friday night / Saturday morning wash. I've been trying to find and eliminate a really annoying vibration so i better get a shift on and put my car back together :lol:

all boot panels are out and door card switches not in at the mo :scare: