Fist upgrade £200-£300

Jakedd

By K&N graphs (i know - pinch of salt) theyve said upto 12bhp. Ive either felt 12bhp from air intake or felt a difference by replacing the @*!# ripspeed with 240pnd typhoon

I wish quote gains were real. My n/a car would be runnin more than 375hp by now :wacko:

You definately never got 12bhp on a standard engine. Maybe a difference compared to the rip speed but I really doubt it. It's all in the head and bum dyno.

So the low down is..... Get a remap before doing anything?

What sort of money is a remap on a 350 ?

I had thought about dropping a cosworth filter in just to hear a bit more bark for the time being. But would save for a remap if it's worth it?

Even with no mods I damn happy with it. Especially being 22

Woo! Happy Zed owner

So the low down is..... Get a remap before doing anything?

What sort of money is a remap on a 350 ?

I had thought about dropping a cosworth filter in just to hear a bit more bark for the time being. But would save for a remap if it's worth it?

Even with no mods I damn happy with it. Especially being 22

Woo! Happy Zed owner

No, get a remap AFTER doing everything you plan to do or you'll just have to re-tune every time you put something else on, or better yet save up and get it all done at once. an Uprev remap is around the £400 mark, but that's for a custom dyno tune, not just plugging in a chip (which you can't do to the 350z).

DB

:lol:

Total wrong end of stick.... as said above get whatever you want done BEFORE the remap otherwise you will be to and from like a yoyo :headhurt:

Another thing to consider is insurance, make sure you declare everything, a good idea to ask them first what you can and can't do.... especially given your age ;)