sound of a K&N typhoon

dr bru

hi Guys

was wondering if anyone has any sound clips for a z with just a K&N typhoon on or what their views are.

Dont want it to be too loud (ie chavy) just looking for more of a sporty note from the z in addition to what it already sounds like

In addition, are there any "abnormal" tools a may need to do the swap. Have heard I need a special screw to remove the security sensors

Oh and it is for a 2005 UK spec Z if that makes any difference

Cheers!

I have the K&N Typhoon and love it. It looks good in the engine bay (I have the polished version). The sound produced by it will increase with the rpm. It's definitely not chavy and it just adds a deeper sound when going wot.

I don't have any soundclips as it wouldn't come out well.

For installation, I just used one of these for the nasty bolts holding down the MAF sensor:

5241000.jpg

Difficult to say whether I gained or lost any hp.

I bought it for the optics and sound, imo the perfect cai. I prefer the looks over a pop charger, although the Typhoon is more expensive.

I got mine from eBay as it worked out the cheapest. Also I got the 'new' polished version. The old polished version had a blue rubber piece connecting the throttle body and the airpipe. The new one has a black one, which imo looks better. I think that's the only difference though.

Model # for 'new' polished one: 69-7070TP

I bought it from this guy, shipping was 75$ for me (to Belgium)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/K-N-Typh ... QQtcZphoto