Ullapool of all places

invame

Gunmetal grey, 2003/4 possibly, very similar to my own in-fact, driving along Shore Street in Ullapool of all places which was quite a suprise as I'm from Cleethorpes. Love to know who it was and why they were there as I'm visiting my sister.

That might have been me! I saw a very similar looking Zed to mine in Ullapool on Wednesday. I was up there on a drive round the north west with my dad (if it was me, you'll have seen a light blue Impreza WRX just behind). We stopped for a break in Ullapool before heading to Kylesku. Did you manage to fit in some drives out while you were up there?

Ed

It was Wednesday, maybe around 2pm. Said driver flashed me anyway and I flashed back. I think I'm going to make a post of my route for anyone that's interested as it was quite monumental and covered the Cairngorns, Keilder Forest, Galloway Forest, Durness, The Lakes, The Dales, Applecross, Glencoe etc., etc., etc. all in the name of trying out my new car. My sister lives about 10 miles west of Kylesku at a place called Drumbeg. Are you from around those parts?