Wheel paint

Andrew

Hi, got some very light scuffs on the standard 18" wheels (non Ray). Don't want to completely refurbish. Tried one silver paint but it is completely different colour. ANyone ever found a paint which is a great match. Do Nissan do a wheel touch up kit?

Thanks

Chips away refused to attempt mine due to the darker colouring of the GT4 rims :blush:
Thats mad, the guy near me would do anything, no matter what colour, material, state (not dented obviously), plus had a lot of colour cards to match the alloys too and he had everything from white, to black plus shade in between.

Your guy must have benn lazy, or, did not want to be seen touching something so, erm, yellow, haha ;)

2) depends on the damage to the wheel. But if only a scrape then done on the spot and without removing the wheel, depending on the weather. Some do have workshops and prefer you to go there so their is less issue with the rain.

Give them a call and they will come around and assess the wheel and tell you the best plan of action anyway for no fee

Chips away refused to attempt mine due to the darker colouring of the GT4 rims :blush:

Well thats strange because they did mine as previous owner had damaged front nearside alloy and they did a great job. :thumbs:

Spose it just depends on the individual that you get allocated :thumbs:

2) depends on the damage to the wheel. But if only a scrape then done on the spot and without removing the wheel, depending on the weather. Some do have workshops and prefer you to go there so their is less issue with the rain.

Give them a call and they will come around and assess the wheel and tell you the best plan of action anyway for no fee

jsut to add to this, they will only do it on the car and with the tyre on if they can get to the areas they need to fix. If the tyre covers part of the area to be fixed, they will advise to take the wheel and tyre off or it wont be a very good job and they will refuse to do it