Black / chrome lip wheels for Kuro

stevie_350z

Chaps, as it's bonus month this month I'm going to splash out on some new wheels :p

I have the Rays at the moment, but am willing to ditch them for something more exciting. Current favourite choice is Verde Chaos Black with Chrome Lip

Just seen these also which are nice - deep lip! Reverb Black w/Polished Lip

Anyone got any tips on what else would look nice? I'm not bothered about weight etc., just looks :)

Cheers mate, they are all nice... decisions decisions.

Any tips on the order/purchase of these, as I've not done this kinda thing before.

That wheelstudion site is not the easiest to use for adding stuff to a cart, but it looks like I can get a decent set of wheels inc shipping for about $1500. From what I've seen on this forum, people normally pay a lot more so I might be missing something? Like import duty?

I'm willing to pay about a grand, sterling.

If you buy them quick, I'll give you a US address so you can take advantage of the US free shipping and will ship them at cost for you, duty? not sure what rate it is at for wheels, but second hand will be cheaper and of course as you only paid $400 bucks for them, then you exposure will be max £120

;)