Junc 17 Peterborough

Martyn73

They had 3 in stock when I was looking for mine - 1 older convertible and a couple of coupe`s. This was 18 months ago. They seem to specialize in the more sporty cars. When I was there they had some porsches and sporty beemers as well as quite a few high end cars. They had 2 showroom areas (quite big) as well as an outdoor area.

Its this place where I first actually ever saw a 350z Roadster. I went there to look at a bmw m3 they had, then spotted a 350z roadster sitting there in the corner with the roof down. Unfortunately it was sold, but i sat in it, and decided I wanted one there & then. Ended up buying one later that day from Birmingham.

Ive not had any dealings with them apart from speaking to one of their sales people, so cant help you there im afraid. I used to live less than 1/2 mile from their showroom, and if I still did id have popped in to lend a hand in appraising one for you.

Good luck with the hunt!

If it helps I booked a test drive with them last week. I turned up with my px my wife, my mother and my father(as they were down for the weekend). I had a look around was shown around the car and given the keys and the trade plates. While sat making myself comfortable and making sure the car was ok to take out the salesman re-emerged and told me that the manager was not letting me take the car out unless I bought it.

Suffice to say I got out and walked off and bought the very next Z I sat in actually. I just really really wish I had read the above thread before I went there as I wouldnt have bothered. Its your call but.......

Thanks for the reply`s

I phoned up today to find out a bit more about the car & service history, but when i asked for more details (milage date of service) i was assured that all their cars have full dealer service history. So asked again for the info, was then told that they did`nt have it to hand as they were`nt in the office, said they would phone back. Never did, so think i may give it a miss & keep looking :D

They seem pretty expensive too in my opinion

My dad had a mooch around when he was there and the wear levels did not appear consistent with the milages on a few cars. Hard life maybe?

What area are you looking in as you seem close to me. There was a pretty nice one in Notts with a full Nismo kit that I almost went to see.....