Newbie from Norfolk

Thetford, is that where Lotus have a test track/factory?

Welcome btw, nice looking zed you have picked up B)

No mate the other 2 are in the same village. Wymondham is where the lotus factory is :-). I only went and kerbed my real n/s wheel today :-(

:thumbs: I live in Wymondham also (fairly new owner) and would also be up for a meet.

Cheers,

Andy

Was do you have private plate starting V6?, grey? I put you in spotted or flyered last week.

Nope, I have an Azure Blue on normal reg (54 plate GT with rays). What have you got? I'll keep an eye out :D

Black GT, 05 plate, standard wheels (but in black). I tend to cycle to work as my office is just behind the train station, pop in for a cuppa if you're passing! PM if you are and I'll give you directions :thumbs:

Cheers for the offer, I will drop you a PM if I am about that way.

Thetford, is that where Lotus have a test track/factory?

Welcome btw, nice looking zed you have picked up B)

No mate the other 2 are in the same village. Wymondham is where the lotus factory is :-). I only went and kerbed my real n/s wheel today :-(

It's actually in Hethel :p But yes just down the road from Wymondham

Hello there i did send you a message regarding the wheel colour. My dad brought it from the person you sold it to but due to health issues i brought it off of my dad. OMG the sound is amazing it turns heads every where i go. what did you exactly do to it while you had it?