Front breaks or disc making noise

se350z

Hi everyone recently my z starts making noise i thought pads were gone so i checked them and they were in bad condition so i changed them but now its still making the noise its like metal scraping metal any ideas what it could be, the disc are in good condition so im assuming its not the discs.

Is the noise only when you brake or all the time?

Is it only when you set off? Like a caliper is not releasing?

A not more info may help. But dont gamble with brakes. If in doubt get it to a professional. :thumbs:

Is the noise only when you brake or all the time?

Is it only when you set off? Like a caliper is not releasing?

A not more info may help. But dont gamble with brakes. If in doubt get it to a professional. :thumbs:

All the time, when i break it doesnt make noise, but when i drive thats when it makes the noise till the car totally stops, i am going to check the dusk guard tomorrow so ill see what happens. And ill let you guys know ;)

yeah it could be the dust shield, mine was the passenger side that was too close, adjusted (bent) it a little and no more noise, was worse when everything was hot :)

yeah it could be the dust shield, mine was the passenger side that was too close, adjusted (bent) it a little and no more noise, was worse when everything was hot :)

Yeap, Ä°t was the dust shield that makes the noise as they said i bend it, now its all good..thanks for the help everyone.. :yahoo::thumbs::thumbs::drive1