Selling car and what price ???

Carlin

Hi Guys Im selling my black 56 plate gt coupe with 17492 miles on the clock and you guys said 10500 for it but wondered if that sounded correct or go a bit higher as they will try to get the price down anyway !!

ANY THOUGHTS WELCOME !!

Going on autotrader tonight or tomorrow !! Very sad

Also have 20 " finichi rimmini wheels foe sale with falken tyres as well

Hi Guys Im selling my black 56 plate gt coupe with 17492 miles on the clock and you guys said 10500 for it but wondered if that sounded correct or go a bit higher as they will try to get the price down anyway !!

ANY THOUGHTS WELCOME !!

Going on autotrader tonight or tomorrow !! Very sad

Also have 20 " finichi rimmini wheels foe sale with falken tyres as well

At a price like that your restricting your potential market.. Look at it this way... Sometime soon that price will get you a catC/catD 370..

On a 56 plate thats low mileage and would expect tops of 9.. 10 just bangs up that level way beyond the car true worth..

If you need a fast sale then possible 9800 is more your mark.

Sorry fella thats how i see the market...

Just getting a final word on it to see whats best to do .

Sorry if im a pain but not very good at all this stuff and want to make sure i do the right thing

Not in any rush to sell but sooner rather than later

:D

When I was looking a few months ago most 56 plate Z's with around 40k on the clock were going for about £10,000 from a garage (not Nissan) so private your probably looking at around a £1000 less than that. The extra low mileage doesn't seem to increase value much at all from what I've seen.

When I was looking a few months ago most 56 plate Z's with around 40k on the clock were going for about £10,000 from a garage (not Nissan) so private your probably looking at around a £1000 less than that. The extra low mileage doesn't seem to increase value much at all from what I've seen.

YAY MAN... agree !!

But all cars are dropping like stones.. the 350 is doing well but in general its a buyers market matie... Not a sellers...

Times have changed now peoples purse strings are tight...

Well I've just had a look on auto trader, at first I was :scare: about how much the prices had dropped but then as I got half way though the listings the prices seemed to become more reasonable. Looks to me like there's a lot for sale at the moment and alot of people trying to get rid of them quickly and so dropping their prices a lot. It was only in feb that I got mine and it took me 3 months of searching to find the right one as there were so few 06 Azure's that were coming up for sale for less than 9k. I think if you want a quick sale then you will be looking at around £7000 if you can hold out a while then I would still push for £9000 so long as it has been serviced every 12 months and is in mint condition.

i'm shopping around at the moment and you can get a 313 for 10.5k.

From what I have seen the 350 prices are crazy ... all over the place.

good luck with the sale

Quality product commands highest price.. Thats my thoughts on a cult 350's not the 370's...

Price indeed all over place Ive seen 05/06 from 5800 - 10200.... MADNESS!!!