My God I've missed that Nismo Note

Plummerman

Yeah the lady is back :yahoo:

And what a mighty fine day to collect her from the repair shop on.. Who needs air con when you can hear that tune :teeth:

Well gotta feel for the insurance plums (well maybe not that much) 4.5K in parts and labour.. 4 weeks of misery without any wheels but she almost feels brand new and certainly liked being tickled :D

So hears to sploshing the dosh I ain't spent on fuel on a few itsy mods.. :lol:

I remember now.

Good stuff getting her back....nothing worse than having a write off because the car is always worth more to you than the settlement they offer you.

Treat her to a good detail first to get all the garage dust and crap off!

:lol::lol: First thing repair shop lackey send when we went to inspect.. "Oooh ain't she dusty, only cleaned this morning" ha yeah right!!

Ricey, I've just been looking on tin-terweb now for good detailing places in notts as we speak :thumbs:

Failing that, the beans I'm gunna give her later on should blow some cobwebs off :teeth:

I was looking for a detail, was going to use long eaton valeting, his prices are good, he comes to you and he seems to know what he's doing but admittedly i've not tried him yet. Will be good to see you at a meet sometime especially as I'm thinking of gettng the nismo exhaust

I was looking for a detail, was going to use long eaton valeting, his prices are good, he comes to you and he seems to know what he's doing but admittedly i've not tried him yet. Will be good to see you at a meet sometime especially as I'm thinking of gettng the nismo exhaust

Nice one matey.. :thumbs:

Well I've just found out about the calvo meet and it seems a few people's are trying to set up a meet down gunthorpe.. We can always dive in the Trent if the @*!# farm is stinking as it does in summer. :wacko::lol:

Where abouts you based.. I've just stumbled across these at Mansfield http://www.pwpro.co.uk/cars/

I'm based in Carlton, I looked at that mansfield valeting company and they seemed good but preffered the idea of the guy coming to me and doing it whilst I was at work. Gunthorpe would be a good meet, it's nice down there when the suns out and some good driving roads around although the car park does get pretty full on sunny days. I was hoping to go to the calvo meet 2 days ago but ended up having to work late.

Bloody hell, you can fall out of bed to Gunny then .. I'm at sunny F..kall, er I mean hucknal :lol:

Yeah I can understand that, if it's just clean, polish, valet. I know a fella at heanor who travels.. Bout 40 quid for the full works.. Spent about 4hours on my Audi before I sold her..

I need the full works, clay baring, protection coating and not really found any mobile ones for it all.. :dry:

But let me know how it goes

Yeah :p and Calvo is only 10 minute drive too. £40 is bloody cheap might be worth driving over there for that price. The guy does the full works, wash - claybar- machine polish - wax or he will do diamond brite or swissvax and he does the inside. So is gunthorpe going to go ahead?