Windscreen

waltzinblack

04 model. New or near new considered.. mine has tiny chips and imperfections all over, not something that would affect MOT so insurance couldnt care less.

It's almost like its constantly dirty but cleaning does nothing!

Nissan wanted £785 and Autoglass over £1000, ideally looking for quite a bit cheaper than that!

Cheers

I took mine to Autoglass it didn't have large chips or cracks but general road rash. The Autoglass windscreen guy makes the decision if he thinks its a replacement job, which he did of course ;) Replaced the window, paid the excess, no involvement with admiral, job done.

Yep, I got a great quote from them too.. can anyone confirm that National windscreens do a good job?

I mean Autoglass at £1200 seems way too expensive, but National Screens at £200 seems WAY too cheap. Too good to be true sorta thing

Had a new sceen fitted by National screen this evening, was a bit worried as the 2 guys said they had never fitted to a 350z.

And wished there boss had given them this job earlier in the day, but fair play to the chaps they done a good job [and i'm a fussy old git] they took there time and did'nt go charging in . first class

I asked how a company could do this for my £75 excess, they say sceens about £150. heavely discounted unlike autoglass.