Falken FK452s price

rmmackfc

What rims have you got, Ross?

Same as Ricky, TSWs Thruxton.....Summer wheels only.. . .. although the wife just curbed my standards.... I remained calm, which i found strange.

Look good, although centre caps are a bit naff... I'll customise them.

£509 seems good then, cheers :thumbs:

Same as Ricky, TSWs Thruxton.....Summer wheels only.. . .. although the wife just curbed my standards.... I remained calm, which i found strange.

im thinking about getting 19" thruxtons.............. any good............. got any pics on your car......... and finally how much................. :)

im thinking about getting 19" thruxtons.............. any good............. got any pics on your car......... and finally how much................. :)

Some pics of Thruxtons for you Stuey....

http://www.zmodified.com/gallery/thumbn ... ?album=763

Got them for £660, not on car yet. Once I get tyres which will probably be next week, I'll hold off until maybe April for better weather before I put them on. I'll post pics when fitted though.

I'm really happy with them and I think they should look good. I photoshopped a pic before hand to see what they'd look like. :thumbs:

Got tyres fitted to today, top job :thumbs:

Here's a quick pick of the rear fitted. Sorry for shoddy photo, mobile phones are good for calls not pictures. Really happy :teeth:

It's back off now, as i said weather is still rubbish, so i'll leave it for another month yet before fitting the lot. I've got splash guards to fit too......i'd forgotten about them :wacko:

DSC00123.jpg

Looking Good :teeth:

Summers nearly here, only a few more weeks before you can fit them on,I have my wheels to put on soon, cant come soon enough :)

Cheers, can't wait to get them fitted... I sprayed the centre caps to match the car too as I didn't like the std look, turned out ok :thumbs:

P2260240.jpg

Looking Good :teeth:

Summers nearly here, only a few more weeks before you can fit them on,I have my wheels to put on soon, cant come soon enough :)

Cheers, can't wait to get them fitted... I sprayed the centre caps to match the car too as I didn't like the std look, turned out ok :thumbs:

P2260240.jpg

HMmmmmm nice touch , may have to get a spray gun out again :thumbs: