URGENT NOTICE - WALES DOCUMENTS

Ebized

FORUM OUTAGE ISSUES

Can the following please download the documents as my PMs (at 8am today) were still in my outbox:

350ZCaroline

GT4 ZED

R35LEE

Andyvvc

Choptop

There is a risk you may lose the vital information about the weekend if you do not.

The same message applies to anyone who has opened their pm from me but has not saved or downloaded the documents

If anyone reading this knows one or more of the above members can they let them know please :thumbs:

There is a risk you may lose the vital information about the weekend if you do not.[/size]

The same message applies to anyone who has opened their pm from me but has not saved or downloaded the documents

You have now all been warned, :stir::stir:

On a lighter note, I know how much valuable time & effort Colin & others have put into this years event to make it run smoothly. :#1:

I vote that those not prepared each donate £10 towards The charity :stir:

Darren - as a REO moderator - you can still access the board while it is offline. (see small red notice in the top left) - for all standard users the site is offline as Im moving it to another host thanks to the mahoosive balls up by our hosts.

Du to the outages I haven't managed to print the docs yet and I have no printer at home! I'll try and print them later but I may not have a chance, are there going to be spare docs available?

Also, the maps have post codes for a lot of the regroups... 1 word... birdview! :wacko::stir:

For those downloading the documents, if you look at the bottom of page2 on Document A, you will find links that will take you to full directions for each day, you can then print these out to get turn by turn directions if you desire. Or maybe also put the links in your smartphone, so if you do get stuck on the day, you have some way of navigating to where you need to be. :)