New Midlands Member

ment to ask as well, since the car has good miles on it, did it come with a good history. it would be intreasting to find out what needed relaced and when. or what the most commons things have been. theres a few phone bluetooth adapters on shebay just now.. the going rate seems to be around 60 quid for them

just looked at my post, and corretced it so it could be understood in english

April '04 Car was registered with

metalic paint

12 months tax (£160!!! Those were the days)

Rear parking sensors

Entry guards

Luggage net

tax disc holder

Mats

Leather Diamondbrite

18K had the tonneau cover fitterd

66K replaced OSF window motor

99K had both drive belts replaced

132K Had platinum spark plugs replaced

138K the off side front window motor failed again costing a stupid amount of cash.

140K exhaust was replaced with the Powerflow unit

149K The heatshield above rear exhaust adrift

165K o/s rear anti roll link.

172K replaced battery

Currently has wear to the n/s anti roll link and needs front discs and pads all round

I have ignored the usual consumable items of pads and tyres. Car has been serviced by Nissan every 9-10,000 miles.

As for aging fuel economy...I'm still getting used to driving it but yesterday I did a run into leicestershire and had it on cruise control. At 70mph with a couple of miles of 50mph roadworks I reached 33.7 MPG before hitting the country lanes and having some fun.

Is there anything that surprises any of you that either i've had done or anything that the car hasn't had happen to it that you would expect to fail?

it makes me love the zed even more to he honest , knowing that they could possibly out live a turtle. your is minted mate.

also there is a blue tooth adapter for sale in the trading section

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=62104

am taking my car to get all the fluids replaced tommorrow and i have the dreaded rear end click, but thankfully ive got a years warranty and only had the car for a month, plus love a good argument when the warranty compney say no...all the best mate and happy motoring

b

it makes me love the zed even more to he honest , knowing that they could possibly out live a turtle. your is minted mate.

also there is a blue tooth adapter for sale in the trading section

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=62104

am taking my car to get all the fluids replaced tommorrow and i have the dreaded rear end click, but thankfully ive got a years warranty and only had the car for a month, plus love a good argument when the warranty compney say no...all the best mate and happy motoring

b

wow that adapter went quick! The topic isn't even there!

Hope it all goes well tomorrow.

I'll have to take a couple of photos of the front bumper as the photos don't show the state of it. Looks like it has travelled 172K miles following a lorry on a pebble beach. Amazing how much like it has just rolled off the production line in the photos. Getting some prices for a spray. not in any rush though really as i love it warts an all!

after owning for 10 days I've picked up on a couple of issues.

1) Subwoofer cutting out randomly. I searched and found the solution here so need to find some time to look at the relays.

2) Very minor oil leak appeared recently on drive (looks like about 6 drips every 16 hours). Will be in the garage soon so will be sorted.

3) Parking sensor cable is on show under bumper (visble on rear photo above). Not sure what it should tie to yet.

4) Drivers door shows signs of a couple of mm sag. Need to get it adjusted as it is annoying me. Anybody have any experience with adjusting it?

None of these spoil what has been the most fun I've had driving to work and to golf. Everyone who I haven taken out in it loves it and at least 4 strangers have spoken to me about it...incredible reactions. I can't stop smiling when I drive it. Best car decision I have ever made.

that adapter did go quick, theres plenty about, best being patient for one on here as ebay seems to commamd a higher price. my cars only done 40k and it looks like someones been spitting weetabix at the front bumper. car feels great after the service, but am doing a warranty claim for the drive shafts, ive been told the only issues is that it will click a bit ,, but i dont want it to click a bit. so am happy enough to have an argument with the warranty company. let me know how much you pay for the front bumper, i might get a quote for the front spray and they look great debadged at the front as well. all the best