Nissan Primera P11-144 Track Car

MidnightRacer

The time has come to sell my 144 Track car I have. As usual space is needed for other projects and I'm simply not getting time to use it!

dsc8773exposure.jpg

Long story short!

This car started out life as a P11-144 Sport Plus in silver (99 T Reg). During its track prep we converted the CVT6 to a Manual and fitted a P11GT Gearbox and all required clutch pedals and cables. The car also had a full respray about 4 years ago in Ford white so the paintwork and condition of the car is very good.

The car has glass front and rear screens but all side windows are perspex.

pretty much all the interior is removed although I'm sure the pictures speak for themselves.

The car was last dyno'd at 172BHP although I do not have the dyno slip anymore to prove this but given the spec I have no reason for you to doubt it.

It did actually have MOT up until february and has only covered about 1000 miles since last MOT. It was driven on the road for a few months and then dry stored in my garage. We also did a trackday at Elvington where the picture is from. I'll air on the side of caution and say this is probably for the track enthusiast but I see no reason why it couldnt be returned to the road with a bit of effort if thats what you wanted to do!

Obviously car will need to be trailored away but can be seen driving on private land and will drive onto a trailer. I would also recommend replacing the front brakes in the not too distant future due to the car being stood and slight cracking around the drilled holes. Rears are also looking a bit rusty!

Included in the sale is the Private plate N8 CKM

V5 is present and car is HPI clear

Details are as follows:

Nissan Primera 2.0 Sport Plus

2.0 SR20De engine

JWT Cams

Aftermarket exhaust Manifold (believed to be hotshot or equivalent)

Custom built Stainless exhaust system

Cold Air intake system

Nissan 300zx Z32 MAF

Magnecor Spark plug wires

Apexi SAFC II Fuel computer

Apexi Rev speed meter.

P11 GT Clocks

Custom painted "Black" headlights

Sparco Bucket Seat

Sparco Harness's

Sparco Steering Wheel

E-Tech Strut Brace

Battery relocated behind passenger seat with manual cut off

Nissan Skyline R32 GTR Front Discs & Calipers

Koni Suspension & Springs

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2? wheels

full set of hubcentric spacers

Tyres are Federal and have a couple of track days left.

photo13k.jpg

photo12pd.jpg

photo11eu.jpg

photo10bg.jpg

photo9ry.jpg

photo8dv.jpg

photo7xn.jpg

photo6mh.jpg

photo5ix.jpg

photo4hn.jpg

photo3tju.jpg

photo2sw.jpg

photo1ra.jpg

photodn.jpg

white144.jpg

There is well over a grands worth of second hand parts on this car (GTR calipers on their own don't come cheap)and I dare say you could probably double your money it it was broken up but it would be nice to see this car live again on the track where it belongs. There is also still a lot of potential for things to do on this solid base but I reckon it would make a good starter car.

Offers in the region of £900

Any questions please contact me directly to kevin@midnightracer.net