Under Body Protection?

Leenx

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do the UK cars have that is different to the JDM? Do the JDMs have the wheels arch covers and bottom engine cover?

they are identical , just the UK cars have some undersealed applied from new.. :) to be honest I have never actually compared them , there is some underseal on the JDM rear arches but none whtsoever on the front,

Somebody posted some info on it the other day but cost around £320. The company did take of the inner plastic arch trims to do a proper job though.

That would be me.

I did seriously think about doing it myself and then thought better of it... I've done cars in the past and I know just how messy it can be!

They pressure washed the underside then treated it with a chemical dryer then sprayed it with hard black Waxoyl... They also removed the boot linings and door cards and sprayed inside all of the box beams and sills.

I will post some pictures of the underside, if you want.

He did say that he has been asked for a forum discount for a JDM Mitsu forum but he claims that he is close to the knuckle on pricing in any case.

Expensive? Definitely. But I plan on keeping my Z for a few years and want it to last... Once I found out mine hadn't been done I stopped driving it. Paranoid? Most likely, but you just have to spend 10 minutes on this forum to hear how thin Nissan's paint is on the Z...

Personally, I would get it done. But then I would say that having spent what I did!