313 GT coupe

DaJimstar

Hi I have been to see a few GT Coupes and they are simply not as descirbed.. :thumbdown: I then just lose trust in the seller.. so they may have been ok etc.. :shrug:

I want a 313 GT coupe less than 30k on the clock, top notch service history and maintenance.. :thumbs:

07, 08 or 09.. I do not like the temper orange ones to much.. but if you need to sell give me a shout as I could always respray.. sorry if that offends anyone, just being honest :shrug:

If you have loved your car and are selling it I would rather my hard earned £££ go to you tbh.. cheers.. :):):)

Z4 :(

I have jsut been looking for 2 months and as I love them it genuinely guts me when they are trashed and when a dealer is selling them close to 14k... they paid 8-9k.. for an 07..

I like Z4s, boxter S, M3's, but I made the mistake of driving a 350z 313.... :bounce::bounce::bounce: Its like crac.. I have not worked, slept, or maintained much human relationship since.. not been this addicted to anything since my teenage years.. :cloud9::cloud9: also 14k private.. no come back .. would rather spend 11 and have 3 left over just in case anything goes wrong..

Silver

Expensive

:blush:

They have been calling me every day to sell it.. I would not buy from these people.. I went to see another of there cars and the guy did not even know what a 313 was and tried to sell me a 370z after selling the car I was on the way to see with a confirmed appointment..

I have jsut been looking for 2 months and as I love them it genuinely guts me when they are trashed and when a dealer is selling them close to 14k... they paid 8-9k.. for an 07..

I like Z4s, boxter S, M3's, but I made the mistake of driving a 350z 313.... :bounce::bounce::bounce: Its like crac.. I have not worked, slept, or maintained much human relationship since.. not been this addicted to anything since my teenage years.. :cloud9::cloud9: also 14k private.. no come back .. would rather spend 11 and have 3 left over just in case anything goes wrong..

If Carla didn't have the zed then I wouldn't have got the z4. 350 all the way.....although I'd like to try a boxster sometime.

If Carla didn't have the zed then I wouldn't have got the z4. 350 all the way.....although I'd like to try a boxster sometime.

boxter 2.7 tosh, boxter 3.2s and 3.4s are awesome cars to drive.. I prefer the 350Z to the caymen, and I prefer the caymen to the new 911.. Not to drive just as a whole value to money package.. so i officially love the 350z.. I even prefer it to the 370 to look at..

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

See these n*bs do not know what they are selling.. 06 313 really.. good work.. :thumbs::thumbs: