[SOLD] Phone dock cradle -350z- With Nokia adaptor

Husky

Hey guys,

First of a very long line of random 350z parts to be sold as I clear out my workshop.

Phone cradle out of a 350z pre06, includes adaptor for nokia 7250/7210 & 6100/6610

Piccies:

IMG_20120508_211452.jpg

IMG_20120508_211434.jpg

call it £15 posted

Oh and post in the thread if you want it, and by that I mean you are willing to pay by paypal asap so i can get it sent. if you PM me it will be ignored unless you were first on the thread. no buyer = bin, the price wont move.

Cheers,

- Husky

hi mate, am looking for the cradle etc, but i have no idea what the hell i need to get it all working, am pretty sure my car had the cradle as its still got a black circle thing with a screw in the little cubbie hole. i imagine il need a bluetooth adapter for my blackberry. is the cradle a plug and play effort? please dont bin it yet, just need to figure out what else i need to make it all work.. any advice would be well received

hi mate, am looking for the cradle etc, but i have no idea what the hell i need to get it all working, am pretty sure my car had the cradle as its still got a black circle thing with a screw in the little cubbie hole. i imagine il need a bluetooth adapter for my blackberry. is the cradle a plug and play effort? please dont bin it yet, just need to figure out what else i need to make it all work.. any advice would be well received

read this thread bmg, it will explain all

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13358

OK , cheers for that. I seem to have connectors coming out of the centre console, but no idea how to check if i have the other unit (control unit) il have a look at the weekend when am off.

Cheers

Evening gentlemen , am aware ive been a pain in the Ar$e with this phone cradle thing. Took some snaps with my phone today i seem to have the box thing in behind the passenger seat in the glove box. But in the centre console , there seems to be the connectors but for some reason the grey connector looks like it should be plug into another grey connector which it wasnt and the white connector seems to be plug into another cable.

IMGP0183.jpg

IMGP0184.jpg

grey connector seems to fit into the other connector, but it wasnt connected and white wires plug into something?????? am so clueless its doing my head in, am usual pretty good with this kind of stuff

Thanks again B

i also have no idea what the round things is with the screww innit???? ideas