Uprev Delivery

Just had a Uprev delivery;

just a quick reminder for you guys;

As you know we have been tuning the Zeds both 350 and 370 Zeds with the Uprev software for over 2 years.

We like to tune the car on our in house Dynapack dyno with good results.

But there are people that would like to be able to tune there car there selves or that live to far

away from Abbey to make the trip worth while, so we can supply Uprev equipment

to allow;

1, For someone to be able to tune there own car with the Uprev software if they are happy to

tune there own car.

2, Owners can log the ECU and then down load logs via a computer running Windows send me the

logs I will then tweak the map and return the map to you for you to upload into your ECU ( the

early JDM cars cant cant log the AFR so on these cars I will need a dyno pull with AFR on to

enable me to remote tune these cars) I afraid I cant remote tune a F/I car and the 370Z will

illuminate the bonnet lifter light , we are working on sorting this as we speak.

Prices are as follow;

Osiris Tuner £535-00 inc vat (comes with 1 car license)

Osiris Standard £375-00 inc vat (comes with 1 car license) ( 3 tunes included, normally take 3

get get the map sorted , any other remote tuning after fitting other items will incur a charge of

£72-00 per map.

Cipher Cable is £160-00 inc vat only enables you to datalog or turn off CELS.

any questions ask away