Japspeed K1 exhaust system

smudgedon

Hey guys

On the car i'm looking to buy, it currently has a Japspeed K1 system and i was wondering what these would fetch 2nd hand if i was to sell it on?

I've always been a fan of custom exhaust systems as you can tune them to make them sound right and also get a range of tips of course, so i was thinking of selling the K1 and getting something else made up

Anyone be interested in it? How much would i be looking at the the K1 system?

Any pics of yours...condition etc?

Not mine just yet, in the process of buying but was thinking about changing the exhaust earlier

Looked to be in very good condition from when i saw it, obviously i'd get better pics once i've actually got the car :lol:

Not mine just yet, in the process of buying but was thinking about changing the exhaust earlier

Looked to be in very good condition from when i saw it, obviously i'd get better pics once i've actually got the car :lol:

Sorry just read back to your original post......d'oh....clearly didnt read the 1st sentence very well! :bangin: Perhaps getting too late in the day to be on the forum and still working! PM if you do obtain the car and decide to sell the K1.....I have a friend who really wants a good quality and priced example :thumbs:

Sorry just read back to your original post......d'oh....clearly didnt read the 1st sentence very well! :bangin: Perhaps getting too late in the day to be on the forum and still working! PM if you do obtain the car and decide to sell the K1.....I have a friend who really wants a good quality and priced example :thumbs:

Will do, cheers BACON :thumbs:

Should be mine in a few weeks if all goes well :)

Will do, cheers BACON :thumbs:

Should be mine in a few weeks if all goes well :)

Few weeks!? :scare: You sure you're not getting confused with a house purchase procedure? :lol:

Only kidding matey :)

I'm guessing Its someone you know who owns It? Otherwise It would be sold in a few weeks