Two 370's and a 350, Norwich

rob63

A black 370 on the A47 near to the Barnham Broom turning with a GM 350 roadster at the Barnham Broom country club. Also the white 370 I see nearly every day just across the 'stream' outside my house in Scarning, lives at the BIG house accross the way! Well it used to be a stream but since the introduction of the hose pipe ban :shrug: in this area it's now approaching something resembling a raging white water torrent :scare:

A black 370 on the A47 near to the Barnham Broom turning with a GM 350 roadster at the Barnham Broom country club. Also the white 370 I see nearly every day just across the 'stream' outside my house in Scarning, lives at the BIG house accross the way! Well it used to be a stream but since the introduction of the hose pipe ban :shrug: in this area it's now approaching something resembling a raging white water torrent :scare:

Not me either I'm afraid as 350z GM all the way! :p

Love the comment regarding the raging torrent!!! :lol:

I see Rob you've got location as Kings Lynn....surely if you're around Scarning that's not a King's Lynn postcode?

Not me either I'm afraid as 350z GM all the way! :p

Love the comment regarding the raging torrent!!! :lol:

I see Rob you've got location as Kings Lynn....surely if you're around Scarning that's not a King's Lynn postcode?

Er...yeah was King's Lynn but have been in Scarning (Dereham) for a while now, I do need to update :blush:

I've had my Zed now for a couple of years but have never been 'spotted' :dry: I'm convinced that my car has some kind of cloaking device installed, to this end I'm quite willing to ask someone to drive round to my house and post my car as being 'spotted'. I'll pay for the fuel, you'll get a free meal and drink. You can wash your car using filtered rain water with the pressure washer (hose pipe ban :wacko: ) and can also make use of my full range of cleaning products, hoover etc...just post my Zed as 'spotted' :yahoo: I've got the forum stickers, when I'm in the country I drive it all the time :thumbs:

I attempted to jump the 'stream' the other day to go and see the owner of the white 370, alas non forum member, needless to say I discovered just how deep the water was :boat: On the return trip I just waded through it, lucky I didn't get swept away, could have ended up in the Wash.

Sorry Rob only just seen your response and you had been in stitches......water dissolving stitches of course ;)

I might be heading to Dereham to say hi to a friend tomorrow (bank holiday Monday).....can pop via Scarning if you want matey! Probably no time to clean the Zed unfortunately....although she needs it badly.

Pressure washer with filtered rain water.....thats brillaint! may take you up on that one in the future B)

Jumping the stream just had me rolling in laughter....I can just imagine exactly what you probably attempted.....all to see another Zed.....brilliant :clap:

Mmmm...Doh! Think I've kinda answered my own post as to why my car never gets 'spotted' :blush:

I'm currently in Ghana, been here for a week now with a few more days to go :dry: Prior to that I spent nearly 5 weeks in Singapore and Malaysia and if I manage to get home for a few days soon I'm then off to Brisbane on the 16th :wacko:

However, when I am back I'm in the Zed a fair bit, unless it's good weather then the bike gets the vote :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

Blimey......you've been out of the country a huge amount, who do you work for......the United Nations??? ;)

Nope, Lifeboat Tech.

Plenty of really nice Zeds in Brisbane!