Time to sell I think

Carlin

yip sure does but do you get more for a gt car ??

Just getting a feel for prices so any advice welcome .

Cheers scott

Yeah you might get an extra £500 or so, but that car is from a dealer too, so a private GT might be circa £9k-£9.5k....

There have been MY07 cars on here that have struggled to sell at £11k.............

I think the advice of listing it for just over £10k and expect to drop to about £9.5k is about right.

It depends how much you 'want' to sell your car. I'd also put it on eBay as a classified listing. Costs £19.95 for 28 days with free photos. That's how I recently sold my Audi TT (to buy my Zed).

You can also list it with a 'best offer' option, but also set a value where stupid offers (say below £9400) are automatically rejected.

If you list and price it sensibly, it will generate interest and sell. There were/are lots of similarly specced TT's as mine all listed between £3200 and £3400, so I listed mine for £3000 and it sold within a week :D (I was being offered £1500 part ex). I also removed all the 'non-standard' parts I'd bought for it (such as wheels etc) and have also sold these seperately to make some extra cash. I'd certainly do the same with your wheels.

These are just my thoughts (that worked for me). Good luck with the sale :thumbs:

Yeah ill sell my wheels on here asap and thinking of going for 10500 for the car as not really in any rush to sell .

I think once people see how good the car is condition wise it will sell . I hope !!

Cheers for advice guys and girls

:D