*PRICE CUT* Lotus Elise Touring 2011/11 -High Spec

greido

Hi,

I'm not sure if this car will appeal to anyone on this forum but thought I'd see if there was any interest; I am finding that due to a change in Job and a new found addiction for golf, my Elise is becoming too impractical, here's a link to the Pistonheads Ad and below Ive copied the content and one of the pics: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3859334.htm

I bought this car as it was a complete change to the Zed, especailly in running costs, it's been great fun but I need a daily driver now that can fit my golf clubs and a trolley into the boot

If anyone has any comments good or bad about the car, spec, asking price or even where it's advertised I'd be interested to hear from you. I've found that 99% of the time, comments on 'For Sale' topics have been constructive.

Many thanks,

G

Lotus Elise 1.6 with Touring Pack, Carbon Grey, 9,900 miles, Registered in March 2011 so there is 23 months Lotus Warranty remaining, the car is in immaculate condition, HPI Clear and No Finance. The car had was serviced in December at the Lotus Factory in Norfolk having covered 8,200 miles and is Taxed until December 2012.

The car is extremely cheap to run, returning around 40mpg and costing only £130 per year Road Tax, also, very cheap for company car tax as it has CO2 emissions of only 149g/kg

The only reason I am selling the car is because I have changed jobs and unfortunately now require something more practical.

On top of Standard equipment such as Central Locking, Cat 1 Alarm/immobiliser, Brembo brake callipers and ABS, the car was supplied with the following Factory Options:

Touring Pack - £2,100

Paprika Leather Probax Seats

Padded Leather Door Panels

Perforated Leather Door Inserts

Leather Trimmed Centre Consol

Leather Handbrake Lever Gait

Black Carpet Mats with Embroidered Elise logo

Noise Insulation panelling

Auxiliary driving lights

iPod Stereo Connection (Alpine CD/MP3Head Unit Replaced under warranty in Jan 2012)

Trinket Tray Divider

Cruise Control

Black Style Pack - £520

Black Wheels and Black Rear Diffuser

Lifestyle Paint - £1,100

Carbon Grey

Air Conditioning - £1,100

Traction and Stability Control £ 300

I am slightly biased but the car looks absolutely stunning in the flesh and the Paprika leather looks really great and makes the car quite unique.

If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Any inspections are welcome.

£24,990 ono.

• 2 months later...

Further Price Cut, the car's going back to the dealer at the beginning of next week who is going to sell it on my behalf, this is your last chance to get it at the bargain price of £23k before it goes..... That's £10k less than new and it's only covered 10,700 miles and has the remaining 23 month manufactures warranty. Still looks and drives as new

PM me if this floats your boat!