New Seats

spursmaddave

OK for those that have missed the point or not understood these seats are Chris 'I's old seats from his 350z. They were originally Alzean but he very tastefully (I have to say that really) modified them to the style you see in the pictures.

They are a little worse for wear in places but they are just in my car while I get quotes and hopefully get my seats retrimmed :teeth:

I recon a bit of blue dye on the bolsters and they would look smart in Papa Smurfs Zed ;)

these seats are Chris 'I's old seats from his 350z. They were originally Alzean but he very tastefully (I have to say that really) modified them to the style you see in the pictures.

They look a lot better when you put it into context of how knackeded the leather was before I started... :headhurt:

IMG_6857.jpg

Well Chris, having driven to and from work in them, albeit a short trip they certainly feel 'different' to my seats....

They are more solid so now I am more unsure which ones to get done, the ones that feel more solid or my old faithful ones that are like your favourite old sofa :lol: