Stillen and HFCs fitment: Conclusions

Will370z

Met with Wiill yesterday at TGM - both 370s up on the ramps alongside each other and Tom was able to verify the maufacturing issue that led to the problems when fitting the BERKs/Stillen HFC's - see here.

[attachment=0]Comparison between Ebized and will370z Stillen exhausts.pdf[/attachment]

(The first page shows some of the changes in manufacture that are not at issue and Will has decided to leave the bandage that Darren-B added on as a precaution in case the pipe hits the brace as the seperation is minimal)

Have to add that I have had absolutely no problems with the Stillen on mine since it was fitted in January 2010 and have been 100% happy with it :thumbs:

Another big thumbs-up to Tom making space to get the problem checked out and hope you back gets better soon :#1:

Yep. I've also been very happy with the Stillen. I did have a vibration issue briefly but it was nothing to do with fitment - just a particular quirk of my Z, which was sorted quite easily. Tom at TGM pointed out that he thought it was a solid and well made exhaust. If you look at enough posts in US forums it becomes apparent that there are occasional examples of people having "issues" with pretty much every make of exhaust. I think we hear more about them on the Stillen because it's one of the biggest sellers.