Alezan Seats for sale!!!

Sarnie

a bit enthusiastic with the prices :wacko:

Yup but he has the best offer option on all of them though I spose :blush:

Can you just chuck the seats into a non GT zed and hook up the heated seats and away you go?

Can you just chuck the seats into a non GT zed and hook up the heated seats and away you go?

need switches and a bit of wiring in I would imagine, generally the connections are all in place :)

need switches and a bit of wiring in I would imagine, generally the connections are all in place :)

Well he is selling the switches and the centre console as well so theoretically it could be done. I'd be doing this if I had a JDM or non GT zed. Would pay his starting prices though :)

Well he is selling the switches and the centre console as well so theoretically it could be done. I'd be doing this if I had a JDM or non GT zed. Would pay his starting prices though :)

I dont like the orange seats though ;)

Forgot you have no taste :p

Somebody out there might like um ;)

Forgot you have no taste :p

Somebody out there might like um ;)

stevie wonder might............ :teeth:

Me either Tim. They aren't to my taste. However I love the orange stitching on my charcoal leather!