Rear parking sensors

ace

Hi,

Just fitted some genuine Nissan 350z rear parking sensors everythings working fine as they should be but as soon as I select reverse I get 1 bleep for some reason, anybody fitted these on here or may have a clue why it's doing it?

I didnt think there was a factory fit option for parking sensors on the 350Z they were fitted by the dealers who would use different systems. When mine broke i fitted a £13 kit of ebay and they worked just as good as the £300 kit the dealer fitted.

I didnt think there was a factory fit option for parking sensors on the 350Z they were fitted by the dealers who would use different systems. When mine broke i fitted a £13 kit of ebay and they worked just as good as the £300 kit the dealer fitted.

Sounds about right to me Dealer rates - £20 kit, £280 to fit :thumbs:

There was a genuine 350z kit. This is one i sold. Cost new was close to 400 quid I think without fitting.

Wow thats a bleeping lot of money :lol:

Yeah and ball ache to fit. I ended up selling them on due to not being arsed to fit them :lol::blush:

There was a genuine 350z kit. This is one i sold. Cost new was close to 400 quid I think without fitting.

Yeah and ball ache to fit. I ended up selling them on due to not being arsed to fit them :lol::blush:

:nono:

Should have gone the lazy way and fitted a camera it also doubles as a stalking accessory :ninja:

Yes this is the kit, I have just got round to fitting it I had them colour coded a few weeks after I bought them from you and they have been in my boot ready for fitting. So the other day I took the drill to the rear bumper :scare: and hey presto after 1 hour they were fitted and wired in, there's only 2 wires to connect one into the reverse wire the other an earth. :D

Yes this is the kit, I have just got round to fitting it I had them colour coded a few weeks after I bought them from you and they have been in my boot ready for fitting. So the other day I took the drill to the rear bumper :scare: and hey presto after 1 hour they were fitted and wired in, there's only 2 wires to connect one into the reverse wire the other an earth. :D

Haha top man ! Glad it went well! Wish I read the instruction as I may have fitted them :lol:

Glad all is good mate :thumbs: