looking to sell uk 350z roadster, pricing advice??

quick wheels

Hi, After a bit of pricing advice, looking to sell in the next month (longest car i have owned 4 years!! time for change).

Was thinking £8000 to £9000 ????

2005 roadster GT UK.

75K miles.

Silver.

Black leather.

rays alloys.

just mot'd and taxed.

new front brembo disks and pads last month, rear pads about 6 months.

japspeed cat back system 12 months ago.

new clutch kit exedy last month.

alloy main pulley + Gates belts 16 months ago.

oil changed every 5K.

Prices of zeds seem to vary no end, but its certainly the right time of year to sell a roadster. According to all the industry experts the prices of soft tops increase by about 15% over the summer months.

Id look on pistonheads classified ads, autotrader & ebay to get a rough idea of what sort of prices they are going for. Then price up for a similar amount bearing in mind your condition, mileage etc.

Hi, After a bit of pricing advice, looking to sell in the next month (longest car i have owned 4 years!! time for change).

2005 roadster GT UK.

75K miles.

Silver.

Black leather.

rays alloys.

just mot'd and taxed.

oil changed every 5K.

Most of what you mention won't affect the price, but they may sway someone towards yours rather than another one else :thumbs:

£9k sounds a little high to me.... GLWTS

2005 roadster GT UK.

75K miles.

Silver.

Black leather.

rays alloys.

just mot'd and taxed.

oil changed every 5K.

Most of what you mention won't affect the price, but they may sway someone towards yours rather than another one else :thumbs:

£9k sounds a little high to me.... GLWTS

I saw a 2004 one for 9k the other day! But, in general when ive been looking, 2007 313s like mine seem to be around £12k->£12.5k, someone on here just bought a non 313 2007 model for £10500 I think it was. There seems to be a 2k per year difference in the prices (in general, so based on that I think £8k->£9k ish is in the right ball park.

In all honesty that does sound high.

As a comparison I traded mine in about 6 weeks ago, it was a 55 plate kuro gt with 57k on the clock. It was mint. I only got 7k pex for it and they have it up for saleon the forecourt for 9k.

I know pex value isnt that useful as the bottom line figure is the difference between the car you pex and the car you buy but it gives ou a comparison.

In all honesty that does sound high.

As a comparison I traded mine in about 6 weeks ago, it was a 55 plate kuro gt with 57k on the clock. It was mint. I only got 7k pex for it and they have it up for saleon the forecourt for 9k.

I know pex value isnt that useful as the bottom line figure is the difference between the car you pex and the car you buy but it gives ou a comparison.

This wasnt your car per chance...I am on the hunt for one and this one looks sweet..sorry for the change of subject and GLWTS..

Link removed, there's a big differance between a Coupe and a Roadster