absolutely shocking service!!!! not impressed!!!

p40ulw

right i ordered everything i needed for my service on tuesday first thing, (about 7:30am) (service booked for saturday morning i ordered the parts on tuesday)

everything was dispatched ASAP except my K&N filter pack from ybfilters http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/ybfilters/?_t ... 4340.l2559

this morning i checked and they still hadn't been dispatched so i called them at 9am and asked them how i could get my filters ASAP as my car is in for a service on saturday morning, the lady said i could pay £5 for 24hours delivery, so i paid the £5 and i was happy in knowing my filters would be here tomorrow (13th)

i received an email at 5:46PM saying unfortunatyl my filters were out of stock!!!!!!! :rant::rant:

was the woman i spoke to this morning a f**k**g idiot? how did she let me pay more for 24hours delivery when they havnt got them in stock!!!! :bang::bang: i tell you what if she was a bloke and i knew where he was i would be stamping on his head right now!!!!

I would highly recommend to everyone steer well clear!!

I had a similar thing happen with Opie Oils when I ordered oil and they didn't have it in stock and didn't contact me. In the end they sent replacement fluids (twice what I needed) as an apology, everyone makes mistakes sometimes. They have 99.8% positive on nearly 17,000 transactions so they can't be that bad....

I had a similar thing happen with Opie Oils when I ordered oil and they didn't have it in stock and didn't contact me. In the end they sent replacement fluids (twice what I needed) as an apology, everyone makes mistakes sometimes. They have 99.8% positive on nearly 17,000 transactions so they can't be that bad....

well im defo in the 0.2%

i went to opie oils myself the other day and they are great to talk, an absolute wealth of knowledge!!

like you said everyone makes mistakes

well im defo in the 0.2%

i went to opie oils myself the other day and they are great to talk, an absolute wealth of knowledge!!

like you said everyone makes mistakes

Yeah I feel your pain :console:

TBH eBay is all a bit hit and miss these days, too many people on the bandwagon and if you can be bothered to look around it isn't that cheap either.

It reminds me of a boot fair where you get all the 2nd hand bargains but then hundreds of people trying to sell you out of date cakes and phone cases which are crap :thumbdown:

I've used YBFilters around a dozen times over the past 10 years. Nevr had a single problem with them.

Sorry to hear you had a poor experience.

Get them to supply you some stuff free of charge.

Im sure you are capable of changing the filter yourself post service. I know it's apain, but these things happen.

I've used YBFilters around a dozen times over the past 10 years. Nevr had a single problem with them.

Sorry to hear you had a poor experience.

Get them to supply you some stuff free of charge.

Im sure you are capable of changing the filter yourself post service. I know it's apain, but these things happen.

As far as getting some stuff in compensation i couldn't be bothered talking to her any more she really wound me up.

ive ordered all the bits i need from ZMANALEX, fingers crossed they get here for saturday (i know sat delivery isn't guaranteed)