New Zed Owner- What exhaust to go for?

Joeycuz

Milltek with HFC's berks is a great sound :thumbs: Not loudest but no drone in the cabin and a nice deep sound. PM Wizard he has a Milltek , see half way down page 6 of this thread:-

viewtopic.php?f=176&t=55095&hilit=milltek&start=75

:)

+ lots I have that combo on my car for almost almost 18 months now and wouldn't change it. Quiet when you are poodling around and dont want to make a racket (i.e. coming home from work at 4am) and deep and growly when you do want it to make a noise.

Add a pop charger to complete the aural magnificence as the most recent convert NeilMH will testify :thumbs:

Milltek - The choice of old duffers :thumbs::#1::wheelchair:

I had the great pleasure of following Will370z through a tunnel the other weekend and although his Stillen sounded immense my milltek/Berks/PC were not too far behind :surrender:

On the way back from the pub I had the even bigger pleasure of driving the 370 and following my old girl through the same tunnel..... :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: Sounded absolutely chuffing great :thumbs:

Milltek with HFC's berks is a great sound :thumbs: Not loudest but no drone in the cabin and a nice deep sound. PM Wizard he has a Milltek , see half way down page 6 of this thread:-

viewtopic.php?f=176&t=55095&hilit=milltek&start=75

:)

+ lots I have that combo on my car for almost almost 18 months now and wouldn't change it. Quiet when you are poodling around and dont want to make a racket (i.e. coming home from work at 4am) and deep and growly when you do want it to make a noise.

Add a pop charger to complete the aural magnificence as the most recent convert NeilMH will testify :thumbs:

Milltek - The choice of old duffers :thumbs::#1::wheelchair:

I had the great pleasure of following Will370z through a tunnel the other weekend and although his Stillen sounded immense my milltek/Berks/PC were not too far behind :surrender:

On the way back from the pub I had the even bigger pleasure of driving the 370 and following my old girl through the same tunnel..... :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: Sounded absolutely chuffing great :thumbs:

She sure did sound good, and converted me to the combo last year in wales :thumbs:

She sure did sound good, and converted me to the combo last year in wales :thumbs:

Yes but what you have attached to the front of your exhaust now Top Trumps mine :blackeye:

And broke it at the same time lol. Not driven rosie for a week and a half now. Stillen hfcs arrived this morning and hopefully TGM will fix the issue friday :headhurt:

Yes but what you have attached to the front of your exhaust now Top Trumps mine :blackeye:

And broke it at the same time lol. Not driven rosie for a week and a half now. Stillen hfcs arrived this morning and hopefully TGM will fix the issue friday :headhurt:

I feel your pain :console:

She will be right as rain soon....

I think Rosie engineered the problem herself, she just wanted a rest the poor girl :lol::lol::lol: