Abflug Alloy Wheels, Anyone Using Them?

Dave J

All the main hits on google refer to Abflug being a aero parts manufacturer. Doesnt mention wheels :dry: Bang a picture up chap. Is it just a decal? or embossed in to the alloy like rays?

It could be they have a load of aero bits and have labeled the wheels to match (just like people stick "nismo" stickers on non nismo bits :thumbs:

It's also in the wheels a bit like the Veilside Andrews split rims i had on my RX7, i've taken them off today to have them refurbed so i'll post up some pictures when they are finished. When i reurbed the Veilsides it took me the best part of 3 days and i decided never to refurb split rims again myself but if they are still wanting £600 a set i'll just have to get on with it. I had the car up on the ramp today to check it out properly and it has a set of GAB coilovers and a nice sounding exhaust branded up as ZEE or ZEES Z33..............never seen one of these either :wacko:

Dave.