Anyone has DVD/ TV on the OEM Navi screen?

Mang

I own a 05 Roadster with the optional (European) DVD Navigation Kit from Nissan Xanavi.

In the dash is the 7 inch LCD screen. I want to use a converter to play DVD, back-up camera etc. but don't know what is the standard of the LCD display. Is it NTSC or PAL.

Have any of you running this system ?

Thanks frm Holland[/b]

I think that it can't be done on the official accessory unit, but I'm not sure it's just an issue of PAL compatibility. IIRC this was tried by other members before, unsuccesfully. Standard wise, I'd say it's PAL since it's a european unit.

Hopefully someone else more knowledgeable will be along soon :)

:welcome: btw

• 4 weeks later...

I used to have a single din dvd player 8" combo screen in my old car which was ideal for playing mp3s and ocassional telly.

Now I have the 350z GT addition, and dont particularly want to rip out the bose standard head unit (double din) to make room for a dvd - or lose the steering wheel stereo controls.

I know I can use one of the parcel shelf cubholes for the dvd player, so can I fit a decent screen in the central glove compartment.

Just to add insult to injury, I have the poppy-up glove box and not the old one which slides inwards out of view. can I still get one of these?

Cheers for anyhelp

Metal