Birdy did it...........

bronzee

Having been up and detailing at 6am, got all the cars nice and shiny and clean (waxed the week before). Anyway, go out, then later on park the car, come back to a completely birdy spattered car! Not amused!! Got home just as it was getting dark, so had to hose off and clean the car again. :wacko: Then this morning driving out of the driveway, you guessed it, birdy doo'd again!!! :scare:

This must happen to you all as well??

park my roadster out side my mates house NEAR atree not under it happy roof was up as i counted 62 bird droppings over the back off my car and swear one was an ostrige as it covered half my spolier not happy :rant: but 62never seen any car that bad before is a joke after three hour

I was just thankful I was in the daily, not the Z. Even so. Main thing of importance, had backed into the carpark, so the bulk of the multitude of the droppings were all over the back of the car, didn't dare switch the back wiper on. :headhurt:

park my roadster out side my mates house NEAR a tree not under it happy roof was up as i counted 62 bird droppings over the back off my car and swear one was an ostrige as it covered half my spoiler not happy :rant: but 62 never seen any car that bad before is a joke after three hour

Gee that's even worse than what happened to my daily. Only about 30 or so dollops. :headhurt:

Always at least one dropping an hour after cleaning :thumbdown:

Think they're just jealous of a shiny car

Murphies Law ha!

Never understood why the armed forced have never used birds to drop ordinance, no device can hit the target better than a bird can! :lol:

Oh, so true!!! They're so precise too!!! Will manage to drop just in the most difficult to clean bits. :scare:

Always reminds me of one time Martinmac had detailed the black roadster baby, only to have a low flying birdy leave a calling card! :scare: