Two Bridgestone Potenza RE050

Stew

For the front of standards or Rays. 225/45 R18. These are as new with maybe 1500 miles on them. Not too sure but no tread is missing!

These retail at £153 each!

I can split into singles if necessary.

Offers! Postage costs covered by buyer OR if good offer received then I'll share!

For the front of standards or Rays. 225/45 R18. These are as new with maybe 1500 miles on them. Not too sure but no tread is missing!

These retail at £153 each!

I can split into singles if necessary.

Offers! Postage costs covered by buyer OR if good offer received then I'll share!

Have you got a pair of rears please? :)

Sorry Sarnie. One was shredded. About 2 inches of it together the rest was split. The other had some tread (worn on inside edge) so I binned it.

The guy I went to see today said he'd be very competitive. He came extremely close to Andy for Toyos price. If you want me to get a price then PM me. My dad is his buddie and I always get looked after!

Sorry Sarnie. One was shredded. About 2 inches of it together the rest was split. The other had some tread (worn on inside edge) so I binned it.

The guy I went to see today said he'd be very competitive. He came extremely close to Andy for Toyos price. If you want me to get a price then PM me. My dad is his buddie and I always get looked after!

Sorry mate I was yanking your chain :blush::sorry:

I didn't say I was holding out for that though. MAke an offer. You might be suprised. No point of having '£200' sitting in the garage when I can get rid quick.

l will let the guy know that wants some, see if he's feeling flush. ;) .I think he could do with a full set really ...