EBC Redstuff Pads for both the front & rear £99.99 (Bre

MITZ@CougarStore

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just had a set of redstuffs from CS too guys - fantastic service! Didn't get the cash over to him until around 2.30/3pm on Thursday (right before the bank holiday btw) and the delivery man was knocking on my door around 9am the next morning :thumbs:

Great price, great service - you can't ask for anything more than that ;)

No reviews of the pads yet though - too early. Only got about 80 or so miles on them so far, feeling decent but I can't wait to stand on them :D

How do these compare to the DS2500s and also the Endless pads?

Also, in general how long do brakepads last before they need changing

No idea on Endless afraid mate, but (and this is only what I've read) the EBCs are pretty similar performance wise to the Ferrodos.

How long is a piece of string? :p Theres so many variables involved, eg where do you drive (in town you'll use the brakes a lot more than on the motorway), do you generally brake quite hard etc etc. To give you some indication my OEMs lasted just over 34k.

Thats useful to know, i guess as the car i'm picking up has about 12K on it and its been used mainly during summer on runs, then i wanted to know if i would soon have to change the brake pads

I know from my perspective, i do alot of A road and motorway driving and i am fairly light on brakes, though sometimes i will no doubt be giving it some :teeth: